incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Preparing for August report
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:15:38 GMT
Hi,

The standard podling report deadline of the first Wednesday of a month
would fall already to next week on August 1st. Since that's a bit
soon, doesn't play too well with the automatic report reminders, and
since the August board meeting will take place only on the 28th
instead of the originally scheduled 15th, I'm postponing the podling
report deadline one week ahead to Wednesday, August 8th.

I've prepared the August report page [1] with placeholders for all
podlings whose reports are expected. When preparing your reports,
please consider your status in May [2] and summarize your recent
actions to move forward towards graduation.

    IP clearance: Amber
    No release: Flex
    Low activity: Ambari, Droids, Nuvem, Photark
    Low diversity: Airavata, DeltaSpike, SIS
    Ready to graduate: Clerezza, Lucene.NET, NPanday, Stanbol, VCL, Wink, Wookie

I'm especially curious about what's going on in the seven podlings
that were considered ready to graduate already in March. Did something
change or have you just not gotten around to graduating yet? Is there
something blocking the way? So far I've only seen Lucene.NET move
forward.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2012
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2012

BR,