incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Incubation state transitions and stuck projects (Was: February report review)
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 09:02:56 GMT
This is great stuff. It implies the ComDev PPMC ought to focus on the low
diversity trap while Incubator focuses on more process driven IP, release,
graduation.

Of course this means we should figure our exactly what "low diversity" is.
As discussed recently low diversity is not a problem if the project can
demonstrate it is open to newcomers.

Given I committed to find a way for ComDev to support the Incubation
process do you think this is a starting point?

Perhaps those of us at OSCON can meet up during the Apache Barcamp time to
explore options. I'm around on Tuesday and possibly some of Monday. Also
around during the week.

Ross