incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Your vote is casting Was: Openmeetings release approval by Incubator PMC Was: Incubation state transitions and stuck projects (Was: February report review)
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:12:12 GMT
Andrus, thanks!

We also have a shepherd. Matt, aren't you, by chance, IPMC?

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:33 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Hi Alexei,
>
> I am listed as a mentor in error at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openmeetings.html
. I was the champion on the proposal. But even though I like the project, I knew I wouldn't
be able to lead you through incubator and give all needed attention due to other commitments.
So I indicated back then that I am stepping down after incubator entry. So I guess we should
take my name from the mentor list.

> Having said that, I'll be happy to lend a hand on this occasion and I am still an IPMC
member. Just give me some time to evaluate the release.

> One more note - you actually need 2 more votes. Only Egor's (yegor) vote is binding.
You are listed as a mentor, but you don't appear to be an IPMC member. This means we'll need
help from Ross and/or Jim. And maybe we can enroll new mentors. Anyone?