incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ahmed Fathalla <afatha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shepherding: chukwa, mesos, directmemory
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 16:11:47 GMT
As the most recent person added as a Chukwa committer I think we should
give the project a chance.

I think Chukwa has suffered from a lack of interest in the Hadoop
community, maybe adding more committers would help. I think we need people
who would write articles about Chukwa in technical publications more than
we need people who code.

--
Ahmed Fathalla