incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@rabellino.it>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Lucene.Net graduation from the incubator
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:22:40 GMT
On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 12:40 PM, Prescott Nasser <geobmx540@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> The Lucene.Net community feels ready to graudate. Our internal vote was a success (~40
+1's and a bit of a mess because we had a number of mailing lists which spread our vote out
- sorry about that spam). We had some concerns regarding the size and activity of our community,
however, with addition of two new committers just recently we feel that we are still growing
as a community and that graduating will only help us build our community further.

> Our [Proposal] Resolution thread in general (http://s.apache.org/Qv6) didn't garner many
comments, but we take silence as "your proposal looks good"

> Once again our resolution is located: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENENET/Graduation+-+Resolution+Template
>
> I'll leave this vote open for at least 72 hours:
>
> [+1] We need some time apart to appreciate each other
> [-1] We'd like you to stay because...

+1

--
Gianugo