incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <>
Subject Re: Your vote is casting Was: Openmeetings release approval by Incubator PMC Was: Incubation state transitions and stuck projects (Was: February report review)
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:33:24 GMT
Hi Alexei,

I am listed as a mentor in error at
. I was the champion on the proposal. But even though I like the project, I knew I wouldn't
be able to lead you through incubator and give all needed attention due to other commitments.
So I indicated back then that I am stepping down after incubator entry. So I guess we should
take my name from the mentor list.

Having said that, I'll be happy to lend a hand on this occasion and I am still an IPMC member.
Just give me some time to evaluate the release.

One more note - you actually need 2 more votes. Only Egor's (yegor) vote is binding. You are
listed as a mentor, but you don't appear to be an IPMC member. This means we'll need help
from Ross and/or Jim. And maybe we can enroll new mentors. Anyone?

On Jul 23, 2012, at 7:50 AM, Alexei Fedotov wrote:
> Jukka, thanks for explaining.
> Ross, Andrus,
> would you please consider voting for the Openmeetings release? We are stuck
> with insufficient number of votes. Thanks!
> Incubator folks,
> Don't allow another little cute kitten and fluffy puppy die by missing
> Apache Openmeetings (Incubating) release:
> You are mostly welcome to support our release here
> --
> Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
> +7 916 562 8095
> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 1:02 AM, Jukka Zitting <>wrote:
>> Hi,
>> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Alexei Fedotov
>> <> wrote:
>>> The release vote have successfully passed and forwarded to general@
>>> list [1]. What should be our next step? Have we got Incubator PMC
>>> approval? Can we proceed with wider distribution?
>> See
>> for the Incubator policy on releases. You're almost done, just an
>> extra approval vote on general@ is still needed (and since you already
>> have two mentor +1s, you only need one more IPMC member to vote for
>> the release).
>> BR,
>> Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail: