incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Your vote is casting Was: Openmeetings release approval by Incubator PMC Was: Incubation state transitions and stuck projects (Was: February report review)
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:33:24 GMT
Hi Alexei,

I am listed as a mentor in error at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openmeetings.html
. I was the champion on the proposal. But even though I like the project, I knew I wouldn't
be able to lead you through incubator and give all needed attention due to other commitments.
So I indicated back then that I am stepping down after incubator entry. So I guess we should
take my name from the mentor list.

Having said that, I'll be happy to lend a hand on this occasion and I am still an IPMC member.
Just give me some time to evaluate the release.

One more note - you actually need 2 more votes. Only Egor's (yegor) vote is binding. You are
listed as a mentor, but you don't appear to be an IPMC member. This means we'll need help
from Ross and/or Jim. And maybe we can enroll new mentors. Anyone?

Andrus