incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Shepherding: chukwa, mesos, directmemory
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 04:27:57 GMT

On Jul 1, 2012, at 12:46 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> Let me try this again.
>
>> Chuckwa looks pretty normal; report in place, traffic on mailing list.
>> I don't see any particular cause for concern. It's one of our podlings that
> is all set except for not having added committers. Mentors, do you think
> they could graduate anyhow?

I was thinking that it should go into the Hadoop as a subproject or to the attic.  I see one
developer valiantly holding the fort.  Great guy.  Nice body of code.  Not a lot of developers
working on it.  I'm happy to, no, would love to change my opinion after some discussion about
some different perspectives on this.

Regards,
Alan