incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Incubator release task force
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:20:58 GMT
As someone who is currently attempting to go through their first
release, I am not really in the category of someone who could be in such
a taskforce. However, I am very interested in seeing an improvement in
the release documentation. I would certainly consider looking back over
my recent experience to potentially offer suggestions for updating the
documentation.

It might not be a task that other first time release managers would want
to add to their workload but, if this kind of contribution is seen as
valuable, I would hope that it would not hurt to ask.

Cheers,
     Gary