incubator-general mailing list archives

From Vinayak Borkar <vbo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: VXQuery: A Mentor's View
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:39:52 GMT
The VXQuery PPMC just concluded a vote to add Jochen Wiedmann as a
mentor for the VXQuery project. The vote passed with the whole PPMC in
favor of the addition.

When I went to add Jochen to the project status page, I noticed that he
is already listed as a mentor.

Now I guess its official that Jochen is a mentor for the VXQuery project.

Thanks for the support,
Vinayak