incubator-general mailing list archives

From Suleman Khan <sule...@sit.fraunhofer.de>
Subject UMA Implementation
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 15:46:24 GMT
Dear All,

In Fraunhofer AISEC, we developed UMA protocol based on OAuth 2.0 and
also integrated OpenID Connect to it.  We want to make this project open
source under Apache license 2.0. Apache website doesn't clearly tell us
how to do it. I have the following questions

1). Should we add it to any existing project? if yes then how to do it?
(we are not committer. how to become a committer for a project?)

2). Should we create new project for it? if yes the how to do it?

Details about the project is published on Kantara Initiative website. It
can be checked by visiting the following link.
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Fraunhofer+AISEC+Implementation+FAQ

Any help in this regard would be really appreciated.

Regards,

Khan Suleman