incubator-general mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing for July report
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 08:07:50 GMT
On 02/07/2012 23:52, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò
> <ilgrosso@apache.org> wrote:
>> It is the list of podlings that need to *prepare* their report in July in order to
be able to report in August.
> Yes, that's the way it's most useful.
>
> However, to reduce the amount of potential confusion, it might be a
> good idea to replace the "... in July 2012" bit in the heading with
> "... for August 2012" (and so on for future months).

Done: it seems that ant-driven XSLT transformation has some issues with
java extensions, hence I couldn't use a cleaner Calendar.add() for
getting next month but I had to revert to a bare <xsl:choose>; anyway,
it should be working (just re-published).

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/