incubator-general mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.0.0-RC2-incubating
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 09:36:40 GMT
On 02/07/2012 11:12, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 10:03 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org>
wrote:
>> On 02/07/2012 09:36, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
>>> - Minor: "Copyright © 2010-2012 The Apache Software Foundation. All
>>> Rights Reserved." is shown on the frontpage, even when there is the
>>> bigger footer
>>
>> I don't understand: the footer for all pages - including homepage - says "
>> Copyright © 2010-2012 The Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.
>> Apache, Syncope, Apache Syncope, the Apache feather logo, the Apache Syncope
>> project logo and the Apache Syncope logo are trademarks of The Apache
>> Software Foundation. All other marks mentioned may be trademarks or
>> registered trademarks of their respective owners."
> Yes, this is the correct one - but by accident the "small version" is
> included in addition. So you see to footers on the main site.

It seems to be just a formatting issue on homepage - if you take a look
at source HTML, there is a single <footer> element.

>>> - Javadoc got a copyright footer; I am currently not sure if Trademark
>>> team is happy with the old footer or if it should be the same as on
>>> the frontpage:
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/syncope/1.0.0-RC2-incubating/apidocs/index.html
>> Can you please show me a podling or TLP from which we can borrow the correct
>> copyright footer? Thanks.
> You already have it! :-)
>
> I would the "long footer version" from the main site:
>
>> Copyright © 2010-2012 The Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.
>> Apache, Syncope, Apache Syncope, the Apache feather logo, the Apache Syncope
>> project logo and the Apache Syncope logo are trademarks of The Apache
>> Software Foundation. All other marks mentioned may be trademarks or
>> registered trademarks of their respective owners."

Oh yes, I have the *text*: I was looking for some other podling for
copying the way how this copyright footer is injects (in POM) into
javadocs :-)

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò