incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject Celix: A Shepherd's View
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 01:57:26 GMT
Sorry for the late shepherd notes, but I have reviewed the Celix community and it looks like
the Celix community is continuing to progress, albeit slowly.

A couple of notes:
1) I would recommend trying to accelerate release plans.  It takes a lot of work up front,
but cutting releases is a critical part of incubation.  After 2 years , I would think you
should have been able to make at least one release.

2) I would also recommend looking at the branding guidelines[1].  The website seems to be
missing a couple of things (like links to Apache homepage

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html