incubator-general mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <>
Subject Re: UMA Implementation
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 17:10:13 GMT
Hi Suleman,

you might want to give a look at the Amber project [0] (that is still in the incubation phase
We have already an UMA implementation but any contribution is more than welcome :)
On how to become a committer, you should be able to earn your karma by contributing the project
(as any Apache project).
In [1] you can find a description of Roles in Apache.