incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Incubator release task force
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:37:47 GMT
Marvin,

While I (think I) can understand your concern (that it should be the
mentors who are reviewing releases, not yet another group), I'd suggest
that Jukka's approach might be a way to get there.

The incubator release process is, at the moment, pretty fraught, and I
suspect there are only a handful of people who really get it. I would
posit that one outcome of Jukka's suggestion is a simplified release
process, which is likely to be understandable to a larger number of
mentors, meaning you address your core issue.

Just a thought.

Upayavira