incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject inadequate graduation requests being filed with infra
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:22:22 GMT
While the new move to push podlings towards graduation is
something I'm happy to see, lately the quality of the tickets
being filed with INFRA has hit new lows, bogging down the
process considerably.

I don't know if some docs have recently changed or need fixing,
but the situation sucks for the sysadmins trying to complete
this work in a timely fashion.  Whether we need to go back to
filing a single ticket containing all the necessary details or
continue to break things down into subtickets does not concern
me, but the lack of detail in these requests is strikingly bad
and needs to be addressed by the IPMC.  Thanks.