incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve Openmeetings (Incubating) release
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:20:22 GMT
+1 (binding)

I notice you've done lots of ASF compliance-related work recently, going through 4 release
candidates. Really appreciate your patience and resolve to get things right. Using Rat and
scanning through the distro I couldn't find any new holes in the current iteration. Also just
noticed that Red5 is ASF licensed now, which I am sure makes everyone in OM community happy
:)

Andrus

On Jul 23, 2012, at 1:03 PM, Alexei Fedotov wrote:
> The Openmeetings community voted on and has approved a proposal to release
> Openmeetings 2.0. Pursuant to the Releases section of the Incubation
> Policy and with the endorsement of two of our mentors we would now
> like to request the permission of the Incubator PMC to publish the
> release on the Download page.
>
> Please vote by 26 July 10 AM GMT
>
> Thanks,
> Alexei
>
> Proposal:
> http://markmail.org/message/aahmijcb5dsjlxiv
>
> Vote result:
> http://markmail.org/message/azenwwlcfhnxmysf
>
> Download page:
> http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/openmeetings
>
> Releases section of the Incubation Policy:
> http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases
>
> Demos & Kittens
> http://markmail.org/message/oqj3eko732rx2cgy
>

> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Alexei Fedotov
> <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Jukka, thanks for explaining.
>>
>> Ross, Andrus,
>> would you please consider voting for the Openmeetings release? We are stuck with
insufficient number of votes. Thanks!