incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for July report
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:55:09 GMT
On 29 June 2012 08:14, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org> wrote:
> On 29/06/2012 01:04, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò
>> <ilgrosso@apache.org> wrote:
>>> I've drafted a couple of XSLTs for this need:
>> Great!
>>
>>> 2. podlings-report-per-month-exslt.xsl
>>> this will derive next month via EXSLT datetime and output the list of
>>> podlings expected to report in that month;
>> This seems pretty powerful! Could you also make the script include not
>> just the podling names, but also their descriptions, current mentors
>> and whether a podling is just starting (first three months in
>> Incubator)? Those are the key details I'm currently using when
>> assigning shepherds.
>
> I've put the result at [1] for the moment: if this is fine for you, I'll
> add it to the incubator public build.xml (as suggested yesterday by David).

There seems to be a problem: the report is headed

Apache Incubator Podlings needing to prepare report in June

but all except  the first podling are shown as being in:

Group 1 = January, April, July, October

I suspect the report header should be for July.

It would help if the page showed the year as well; also the report
generation date would be useful.

Also, I think it would be more useful if the podling names linked to
i.a.o/projects/<podling> rather than the podling website.
The former has a link to the latter anyway (or should!).