incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bigtop - A Shepherd's View
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 05:24:38 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 2:34 AM, Franklin, Matthew B.
<mfranklin@mitre.org> wrote:
> I think the Bigtop report is in good shape.  From my viewpoint, Bigtop is getting close
> to graduating; but, I would defer to the mentors who know the project best.  It would
> be nice to see some activity from more of the committers though...

Thanks for the review!

I left Bigtop under the "low diversity" category for now until the
podling or its mentors signal readiness to graduate.

But I agree that Bigtop seems to be on a good trajectory. I'm quite
happy with the way the release debate ended up in a working consensus
and a compromise that seems to be generally accepted.

BR,

Jukka Zitting