incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: June reports in two weeks
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:00:11 GMT
Hi,

I'm hoping to complete the Incubator report by tomorrow evening (US
time). It would be great if we had all podling reports reviewed and
categorized by then.

Here's the list of all podling reports that still need review and the
shepherds assigned for them:

    Benson Margulies - CloudStack, HCatalog
    Dave Fisher      - Bloodhound, Flume
    Matt Franklin    - Bigtop, Flex, Openmeetings
    Matt Hogstrom    - Cordova, OpenOffice.org
    Mohammad Nour    - Kalumet

Please reply here if you don't think you'll have time for the reviews
by tomorrow evening, so someone else can take over.

BR,

Jukka Zitting