incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: Preparing for July report
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 23:04:13 GMT

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò
<> wrote:
> I've drafted a couple of XSLTs for this need:

> 2. podlings-report-per-month-exslt.xsl
> this will derive next month via EXSLT datetime and output the list of
> podlings expected to report in that month;

This seems pretty powerful! Could you also make the script include not
just the podling names, but also their descriptions, current mentors
and whether a podling is just starting (first three months in
Incubator)? Those are the key details I'm currently using when
assigning shepherds.

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: