incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Isis status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "June2012" by DanHaywood)
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 20:44:18 GMT
It's very nice that two of our mentors, as well as the incubator chair, are
actively asking us to graduate (and thanks for the kind words, Mark!)

Although personally I'd still like the community to be a little larger
myself before going to graduation, I'm happy of course to put this to the
vote on the isis-dev mailing list.

We'll report back accordingly.

Dan