incubator-general mailing list archives

From Neng Geng Huang <huan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Busilet Proposal [Modified]
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:39:34 GMT
>Hi,
>
>On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Neng Geng Huang <huangng@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Busilet is a reference implementation of Identifier Tracing
>> Protocol (IDTP). It is a JSON-based middleware development tool.
>
>Sounds interesting!
>
>Do you already have a Champion [1] for the project, or are you looking
>for volunteers? The champion will be able to help you identify
>potential mentors and complete the other missing parts of the
>proposal.

I don't have a Champion yet.  And I am looking for volunteers
to join this project. Any one who can help this project are
welcome.

Sorry that I didn't receive any email in my inbox of my email
account. I read this reply from archives.

>The Proposal Guide [2] says:
>
>    "Before starting on the formal proposal, recruit a Champion. The
>Champion understands
>    Apache and should be able to help navigate the process."
>
>[1] http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Champion
>[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html
>
>BR,
>
>Jukka Zitting

Mr. Huang Neng Geng
Associate Professor
Computer Information Engineering Department
Wuxi Institute of Technology
Wuxi, Jiangsu, China, 214073
Tel: 86-510-5414627(8087)
Mobile: 13921501950