incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.1-incubating (Candidate 2)
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:00:08 GMT

On Jun 21, 2012, at 10:44 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> +1
>
> If this is going to be a new hard requirement the people who feel strongly about this
should add something to Rat or write some kind of a plugin.

Check out the recent 0.3 Airavata release. I didn't review it, until just now. However, from
what I can see, they have a large number of dependencies and, IMO, have done an excellent
job of documenting their LICENSE/NOTICE. Scanning the list, it looks like licensing issues
were raised on their 0.2 release. From what I can see, the community responded to the issues
and fixed them -- excellent job Airavata!

--kevan