incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.1-incubating (Candidate 3)
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 00:24:33 GMT

On Jun 22, 2012, at 3:16 PM, Chris Douglas wrote:

> Alan-
>
> Please recheck your results using the 0.7.0 release and not your email
> archives to make sure your process is consistent. Please also let us
> know how you're composing your list so your concerns are reproducible.
> We can't be chasing ghosts.

Sorry, I may have been vague with my references to the email archives.

My vote on 0.7.0 was based on the the vetting of the list of jars that I published on the
mailing list last year.  The current thinking is that we only need to vet the delta of what
was voted on for 0.7.0 and what we currently get for 0.7.1.  So, I am using the list of jars
that I voted on for 0.7.0 and am getting a delta of more than one jar when I compare it against
the jars downloaded for 0.7.1.

Regards,
Alan