incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Clutch data - could ReportingSchedule data be merged into podlings.xml ?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 23:38:47 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> sebb wrote:
> > As the subject says: is there any need for a separate
> > ReportingSchedule page now that we have podlings.xml?
> Not really AFAICT.
> +1 to merging them, though note that the reminder script needs to be
> updated too.

Great idea. I have been wondering that for ages.

Regarding the reminders, Clutch generates the lists of
podling dev mail lists due to report, and stored in our SVN.
An infra tool picks up those lists to send the reminders.
Clutch determines their mailing list name from various hints,
checks to see if it is established and archives are available.
If not, it uses the general@ list for that podling.

e.g. for Group-3 June:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: