incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Kato to the attic?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 07:55:34 GMT
puh, important topic.

There are clearly 2 different scenarios

1.) An ASF project which certainly has passed all our license requirements and now became
inactive -> attic

2.) An incubator project where it is not clear if they passed all our license requirements
and IP checks -> somewhere else. In any case we must mark it that it's not yet 100% guaranteed
to be IP clean!

Maybe just ask those guys to pull it over to github?

LieGrue,
strub