incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shepherds for podling reports
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 20:04:19 GMT
Hi Alan

  For sure your point may be valid, but the whole point, if you read the
that Jukka mentioned that this is a start and will assess the effort and
the whole plan after giving it sometime.

And actually having other people looking into reports, from one side that
will help mentors and from the other side it is as mentioned by Alex a
fresh eye, who can poke around and ask questions or even provide more help.