incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wink status (Was: Shepherds for podling reports)
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 21:40:57 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:
> So strictly speaking this doesn't seem to meet the documented
> Incubator graduation requirements.

Thanks for the insight! It sounds like Wink should try attracting more
active committers or go try graduating into a subproject as discussed.

Alternatively, as you say, a viable enough TLP could be formed if
enough committed mentors or other IPMC members are willing to step up
to provide enough diverse oversight for a  standalone Wink PMC.

PS. I talked with Steve Loughran about his mentorship in Wink. He's no
longer actively involved, so I removed him from the list of Wink
mentors. That leaves Wink with Kevan and Davanum as mentors.

BR,

Jukka Zitting