incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Nuvem status (Was: Shepherds for podling reports)
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 16:25:49 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the report, Nuvem, and the review, Dave!

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:33 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
> It is really hard to know what this project is trying to do other than be a common
> API for Cloud Apps. Very low activity. Apparently no users. A little pick up in
> dev activity recently. More information on the podling site might attract a few
> more developers. No release. This thread shows that the developers are aware:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-nuvem-dev/201201.mbox/%3CCANzUfzemiQBzxt%3DgFFM7tMBdyMv-q7H%2BvBB2xR0GxECs5y17KQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E
>
> I suggest the Nuvem PPMC focus on explaining precisely what they are trying to build.

Nuvem, any thoughts on this?

In your report you mention "increase the number of active committers"
as a task to be done. Do you have more concrete ideas on how you're
planning to achieve this?

As noted also by Dave, I see your mailing list activity picked up
notably in March and April, which looks good. Hopefully that activity
becomes sustainable over a longer period.

BR,

Jukka Zitting