incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Stanbol status (Re: May reports due in ten days)
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 22:59:44 GMT

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<> wrote:
> The Stanbol release is imminent, the seventh (!) release candidate has
> just been voted on and should hit this list in the next few days.

Excellent, congratulations on the release!

> As a Stanbol mentor I'm impressed by the effort put in making this
> release compliant with ASF requirements, including creating a separate
> -deps package after such things were discussed here. I'm confident
> that Stanbol is ready for graduation once this release is out.

Sounds great! I gave the project a quick look and it indeed seems like
a vibrant community.

I'm looking forward to Stanbol graduating in near future.

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message