incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: Shepherds for podling reports
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 17:06:40 GMT

Sorry for the delay. Something came up that took most of my attention
away from the Incubator for the last few days.

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 7:49 PM, Benson Margulies <> wrote:
> Well, the Wiki page explicitly says that the chair will assign.

If you have time, feel free to pick any of the reports still listed
under TODOs. And as said, there's no harm (on the contrary) of
multiple reviews on top of those already done by the podling mentors.

I'll start working on completing the Incubator report later tonight.
Any extra podling reviews and especially the categorization of podling
status would be quite useful for that.

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: