incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject PhotArk down to one mentor
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 20:39:25 GMT
Hi,

I just talked to Martin Cooper who was listed as a PhotArk mentor
together with Luciano Resende. Martin actually resigned from the IPMC
and his mentor duties already in 2010, which puts PhotArk down to just
a single mentor.

Even though Luciano has been doing a good job, I think having more
IPMC members around to help PhotArk would be useful, especially given
that much of the community action is happening as a part of the GSoC
program.

Any volunteers? For an update on what PhotArk is about nowadays, see
Luciano's post from a few months ago [1].

[1] http://markmail.org/message/7ptsuyilhzcqeyum

BR,

Jukka Zitting