incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shepherds for podling reports
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 12:24:01 GMT
Hi,

I just submitted our May report to the board. Thanks a lot to anyone
who chimed in with reviews and other help! Very much appreciated.

Let's try this again for the next report, perhaps in a bit more timely
and organized manner now that we're through the initial setup and have
more volunteers lined up already in advance.

Some good comments and ideas were brought up in this thread. Feel free
to just go ahead and start implementing any incremental improvements
that you think will help. I'm not too concerned about the particular
mechanics or processes we use as long as they help generate
constructive feedback to and increased dialogue with our podlings.

BR,

Jukka Zitting