incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Airavata status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "May2012" by SureshMarru)
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 20:47:27 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the great report, Airavata! Sounds like you're doing fine.

Based on your report I still classified Airavata as lacking enough
diversity to graduate in near future, but I'm looking forward to
hearing about new committers or other community developments already
in your next report. Also, it'll be interesting to hear about how the
GSoC program works for you with so many students participating.

And of course congrats on getting the first release out!

BR,

Jukka Zitting