incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject SIS status (Was: May reports due in ten days)
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 15:50:59 GMT

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 6:32 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<> wrote:
> sis-dev:
>  went from 9 email messages in January 2012 to 32, 74 and 39 in Feb-April 2012

Nice progress, sounds like the wake-up call early this year was a good thing.

I notice that svn commit activity is still pretty low. Hopefully the
mailing list discussions evolve into more commits over time.

Anyway, it sounds like the project is on a good path. I'm looking
forward to more good news in the next report!

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message