incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject SIS status (Was: May reports due in ten days)
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 15:50:59 GMT
Hi,

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 6:32 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> sis-dev: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-sis-dev/
>  went from 9 email messages in January 2012 to 32, 74 and 39 in Feb-April 2012

Nice progress, sounds like the wake-up call early this year was a good thing.

I notice that svn commit activity is still pretty low. Hopefully the
mailing list discussions evolve into more commits over time.

Anyway, it sounds like the project is on a good path. I'm looking
forward to more good news in the next report!

BR,

Jukka Zitting