incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open enrollment
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 23:09:17 GMT
Ross,

I can see why my 'sandbag' approach makes you uncomfortable. I've
suggested it once or twice when a proposed podling had a lot of
interested parties already involved. This is a two-edged situation. On
the one hand, instant size and diversity. On the other hand, that may
represent the pool of participants for some time to come, leaving the
podling a bit stalled when they have done everything to deserve
graduation except add people. Overdone, this amounts to cheating.
"George is thinking about contributing. Great, let's have him walk the
process and get added, instead of adding him to the initial list."