incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Shepherds for podling reports
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 18:33:47 GMT
On May 8, 2012 6:50 PM, "Benson Margulies" <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, the Wiki page explicitly says that the chair will assign.

To make sure they are all covered by at least one person, yes. However, I'm
pretty sure doubling would be good - more eyes etc.

(For what its worth I'd be happy for you to give any of the projects I'm a
mentor or shepherd the once over. As my experience on Amber shows this
month mentors sometimes miss important stuff , extra eyes to compliment my
own are appreciated)

rgardler@opendirective.com>