incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <omal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ambari Status
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 15:19:55 GMT
On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 4:55 AM, Franklin, Matthew B.
<mfranklin@mitre.org> wrote:

>>as an Apache member or IPMC member.
>>>
>>> He was added to the IPMC. The message from Noel was dated 6 Oct 2011.
>>
>>Note: he is currently listed in committee-info.txt as a member of the IPMC.
>
> Missed that yesterday.  Thanks for the clarification.  Can we update the podling status
page to reflect his mentorship of Ambari?

That was my mistake in that I misremembered Devaraj as a mentor for
Ambari and so I added him as approving it on the wiki. (He had +1'ed
the report on the ambari-dev mailing list.) Given that Devaraj is on
the IPMC and is following the dev lists already, I think it would make
sense to add him as a mentor. If Chris Mattmann is willing to join as
a mentor too, that would add a non-Hortonworks viewpoint that would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
   Owen