incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: May reports due in ten days
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 10:58:40 GMT
Hi Jukka,

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Jukka Zitting <> wrote:
> ...I notice that Clerezza has made a release, but Stanbol
> still needs one...

The Stanbol release is imminent, the seventh (!) release candidate has
just been voted on and should hit this list in the next few days.

As a Stanbol mentor I'm impressed by the effort put in making this
release compliant with ASF requirements, including creating a separate
-deps package after such things were discussed here. I'm confident
that Stanbol is ready for graduation once this release is out.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message