incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: AMBER Status: let down by incubator?
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 22:48:08 GMT

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Jukka Zitting <> wrote:
> ...The situation here sounds similar to other podlings that have ended up
> in a limbo with no active mentors to guide them. We definitely need
> better ways of detecting and dealing with such situations before they
> start blocking progress in a podling....

Earlier this year we voted on a change to the champion's role [1] (see
"during incubation") which includes looking after the podling to make
sure mentors are sufficiently active.

I didn't actively follow up so far, but making sure every podling has
a responsive champion would be a start, WDYT?

I just updated the podlings.xsl so that [2] now displays champions
recorded in podlings.xml, with missing ones marked in red.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message