incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Mentor cleanup
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 12:32:50 GMT

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Jukka Zitting <> wrote:
> ... Clerezza
>  - active: Ross Gardler
>  - inactive: Karl Pauls, Reinhard Poetz
>  - listed in projects.xml: Gianugo Rabellino...

I assume you mean podlings.xml? Gianugo indeed resigned as a Clerezza
mentor in August 2010, I have now fixed that at [1].

> ...Note that for Amber and Clerezza the the projects.xml file lists a
> different set of mentors than than the status page. I assume that the
> status page is more up to date in such cases. We discussed this
> mismatch a bit in another thread some while ago, but it looks like we
> need to bring that up again....

I would suggest getting rid of duplicate information in those status
pages - I've just added some XSLT/CSS to [1] to make it readable in a
browser (should show a simple html rendition now, tested on macosx
chrome/safari/firefox), we could just point the status pages to that.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message