incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] BOM and supported platforms for Bigtop 0.4.0
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 15:22:28 GMT
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> Greg Stein wrote on Tue, May 08, 2012 at 03:32:32 -0400:
>> On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 3:03 AM, Bruno Mahé <bmahe@apache.org> wrote:
>> > Note also that Infra has already been involved.
>>
>> Yup. Saw.
>
> What's the infra issue here?  I see no new mentions of bigtop on infra
> list in the last day

I don't think there's an issue to be resolved, but rather an awareness in
the Bigtop community that given the size of our releases we have to
be very proactive about coordinating them with the Apache Infra team.

Bigtop community and its release managers are well aware of that and
are very sensitive to making INFRA's job easier. We will definitely not
surprise you with 0.4.0.

Thanks,
Roman.