incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Flex Status
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 15:37:05 GMT

On May 10, 2012, at 8:19 AM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:

> [...]
a podling, there just happened to be a relative drop from the beginning.  I don't think anyone
should be worried about activity in a podling with ~250 e-mails in the first 10 days of the
month

Not worried. It's just that the relative drop off is not due to waiting for JIRA. Adobe just
added another donation and now work on an RC is proceeding. May will certainly exceed April
in ML volume. Some day I'll write about the differences between AOO and Flex as large incubating
projects, the contrasts are amazing.

Regards,
Dave