incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Status
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 02:12:02 GMT
Actually we discovered after this draft report had been written that we are not supposed to

I would not classify the attitude about the RC as negativity. The project is complex with
a long history and I imagine it will take a few tries to get an acceptable release candidate.

Greg

Sent from my mobile device.

On May 9, 2012, at 8:34 PM, "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfranklin@mitre.org> wrote:

> I have reviewed the flex report and community and didn't find any major issues.  The
small things I found are:

> 1) The report appears to be written by a single person
>
> 2) This person appears to be disheartened a bit ("We expect the initial RC's to be rejected
as we finalize licensing and other policy issues").  I don't think the negativity belongs
in the report.  This isn't a big problem unless it is representative of the general community's
state of mind, which I saw no evidence of in my short scan of the mail list.