incubator-general mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.0.0-RC1-incubating
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 19:18:15 GMT
Le 5/7/12 2:47 PM, sebb a écrit :
> On 7 May 2012 10:38, Francesco Chicchiriccò<ilgrosso@apache.org>  wrote:
>> I've created a 1.0.0-RC1-incubating release, with the following
>> artifacts up for a vote:
>>
>> SVN source tag (r1333797):
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/syncope/tags/syncope-1.0.0-RC1-incubating/
> There must be an Incubator DISCLAIMER.
> This is required in all distributions (and on the web-site, which has
> been done).
Holly cow... I totally forgot this guy...
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases (
the release archive MUST contain an Incubation disclaimer (as described
in the previous section), clearly visible in the main documentation or
README file.)

see http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html for the DISCLAIMER
content...

> Please add the DISCLAIMER file to SVN and make sure it gets added to
> all archives.
>
> The NOTICE file is very long; I suspect that not all of the entries
> are *required*.
> For example, cglib is available under AL 2.0, so I don't think it
> needs to be mentioned in the NOTICE file.
>
> The LICENSE file should mention all software included in the release.
I do think this is the case. Do you have any missing software in mind ?
>> Maven staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesyncope-034/
> The syncope-root POM does not use the Apache POM as parent.
> ASF product Poms should normally chain back to a version of the Apache
> pom to ensure that the correct settings are established.
> [the other poms do chain back to the Apache pom]
Adding :
<parent>
<groupId>org.apache</groupId>
<artifactId>apache</artifactId>
<version>10</version>
<relativePath />
</parent>

should do the trick (Check that the current version is not > 10)

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,