incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject Flex Status
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 01:34:02 GMT
I have reviewed the flex report and community and didn't find any major issues.  The small
things I found are:

1) The report appears to be written by a single person

2) This person appears to be disheartened a bit ("We expect the initial RC's to be rejected
as we finalize licensing and other policy issues").  I don't think the negativity belongs
in the report.  This isn't a big problem unless it is representative of the general community's
state of mind, which I saw no evidence of in my short scan of the mail list.

3) No mentors have signed off on the report

4) The mail list has been decreasing steadily since the beginning, but still well within normal
levels IMO