incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject Ambari Status
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 00:56:33 GMT
In reviewing the Amabari report, I have a couple of notes/concerns:

  * The community IMHO is in serious risk of failure to launch.  A recent code change has
sparked project interest, but list activity was non existent after January.

   *As Ambari went nearly 2 months without a single e-mail to the list, I think an issue for
graduation should be added that the community must demonstrate viability for X more reporting
periods (where x IMO is > 2).

   * The list of completed JIRA issues is not very telling of anything and might give the
impression that the community is more vibrant than it is

Also, I noticed that ddas signed off on it as a mentor.  I don't see him listed as an Apache
member or IPMC member.