incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "May2012" by struberg)
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 15:20:05 GMT
Hi Jukka!

A.) it's still not clear how svnpubsub should work with a project which doesn't have SVN ;)
I've raised this when we started the project, but haven't had time to catch up since I'm really
busy lately.
I'm currently learning all the CMS stuff while doing it for OWB. So it will take me some time
to set this up properly.
Any help is welcome!

B.) community diversity. We have 5 regular committers who did actually commit lots of stuff
and 5 other committers who are active on the list. Plus we have a few users which show up
on the list and are not yet committers.

LieGrue,
strub