incubator-general mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Crunch to join the Apache Incubator
Date Sat, 19 May 2012 19:51:45 GMT

+1, great addition. Looking forward to see this at Apache!

I'd like to add myself to the list of initial committers if that is fine with you. (Didn't
find any section for interested developers in the proposal, so asking here)

My Background: Long time Hadoop MapReduce committer. Lead dev on Hadoop next-gen MapReduce
aka YARN. Familiar with / know a bit or two about FlumeJava.

Thanks,
+Vinod